Judy Bolton Days

Judy Bolton Days
First annual in 1991!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

MORE TO COME.....!


            
                                  
                                      Hi everybody! I haven't been posting in several weeks because I had two major surgeries, one right after the other. The first was for prostate cancer, followed by open heart surgery. They had to replace my aortic valve, which was fused shut. (Lucky me, fortunately I didn't need bypasses!) But I was on the verge of heart failure (especially after the stress of the first surgery!). And I'd been complaining to doctors for years about weakness and passing out. They checked my heart totally out a few years ago (so they said) and couldn't find anything wrong. Yah, right! They sure missed it.

Anyway, I'm on the mend but it's been real slow. I'm finally able to get online again and type. It's amazing how hard it is to type when you are totally, profoundly weak. I have lots more stuff to post on the blog and will start this coming week, tons more about the Hardy Boys and all the other series characters we love and collect including a Hardys fanfiction novel fragment from an unfinished sequel to the original text What
Happened at Midnight, titled When the Lightning Strikes. Also, an exciting look at Margaret Sutton's unfinished autobiography, Jupiter Girl, and more chapters from the Rick Brant fanfiction, The Quest of the Golden Dragon.

Best wishes,   Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment